Abhikshan's Mission & Vision
Our aspiration is to inculcate self-confidence and empower the downtrodden of society.
Abikshan wants to be a reliable name in West Bengal in which people could trust.
- To undertake various income generation programs to uplift and empower women from the vulnerable sections of society
- Encouraging education for first-generation learners in underprivileged families
- Disseminate knowledge by arranging awareness programs on different issues related to Environment, Health, Social & Human Rights for weaker sections of society
- Providing healthcare facilities for underprivileged communities in selected areas by setting up clinics
- Help aged, sick, helpless and impoverished people across communities
Rahara Abhikshan is an independent non - profit organization dedicated to building a better and brighter tomorrow for the underprivileged. We are a value-based organization comprising a group of educated, devoted and socially conscious individuals of different age groups. We have committed to this since 1995, five years prior to our registration in 1999-2000.
12, Santinagar,rahara,Kolkata-700 118.
291,S.K.Deb Road, Kolkata-700 048.
Phone : 033-25340811/ 9433965148/ 9903474599
Email : email@example.com